Friday, June 5, 2009

HEARTY BREAKFAST:)

My son and I went to bed early last night after we watched TRANSFORMER the movie. We chatted about great things.. though he uses simple words to describe lot of stuffs. Today I woke up early I want to surprise everybody with my love through cooking! Hearty-breakfast to crave for. I want to share to how simple things can be so fun yet elegant. I often made our own bread instead of buying one which make it special. But you can buy a ready bread of your choice.

Hearty-breakfast--- The first time I made this "disaster"..! I just kept trying and trying again. I love perfection. But the moment your kids, husband, boyfriend see this creation, they will love you and that's the first thing to feel.. then surprise.. ask you how do you do that? ssshhhh.... its our secret... +_+



RECIPE:

butter, (grinded) rosemary, salt and pepper (combined)
egg
bread

pre-heat the pan
spread the butter mixture into the bread
put the bread into the pan to toast
put the egg inside the heart (or any shape you want)


Enjoy cooking.
Enjoy eating.
Enjoy bonding!

No comments:

Post a Comment